From a 30 minutes presentation in your office to an hour lecture for your group to a full day interactive class to an 8 week strategy development. White Lion Social has you covered!
- Social Media Overview
- 101 Social Media
- Social Marketing
- Strategy for a Social Year
- Apps to Make Your Social Life Easier
- Social Media: A Love Story
- Mind Mapping
Johns Hopkins University, Marymont University, Maryland University Shady Grove, Frederick Community College, FCA, SSA, USDA, Think Big Learn Smart, Production Solution, Direct Marketing Association Washington, Direct Marketing Fundraiser Association, Town of Falls Church, SMCFRED, LERN.org, Social Fresh, M&T Bank Mortgage Division, Raffa, FCAR, Women's Council of Realtors, and JHUHR are just to name a few of the places I have taught for.
Social media can serve as an incredible tool for marketing and engagement — when approached with the right strategy. To stay ahead of your competition, you need to transform your marketing efforts into an always-on, content-driven program that leverages your overall marketing strategy to take advantage of social media’s unique advantages.
- Targeting, positioning and consumer engagement demands that suggest the use of social media.
- Key elements of a successful social media campaign: audience, voice, content and benchmarks.
- Coordinating messaging and media to create consumer engagement and judge campaign success.
- Developing a cohesive management approach.
Twitter is the fastest growing social network in the world by active users according to a GlobalWebIndex Study.
So how does that translate into hard numbers?
- 44% growth from June 2012 to March 2013
- 288 million monthly active users
- That means that 21% of the world’s internet population are using Twitter every month
- Over 500 million registered accounts
- Twitter’s fastest growing age demographic is 55 to 64 year olds, registering an increase in active users of 79%
"Kimba has been immersed in Social for a long time. She sees every facet of how social media can fit in to your business. Her experience in training is a huge resource for any kind of business I could think of, and she is generous in the sharing. As social media moves more and more into the business plans of savvy business owners, whether small business or corporate, I can see that someone who has been studying it for longer than a few years, like Kimba has, is a very valuable consultant. Most self-proclaimed social media experts were doing something else (probably real estate:) 4 or 5 years ago. Kimba Green is a trusted business resource for me. Thank you Kimba, for your wisdom." -- Karen Highland